2. What Information Does The BettenField Group Collect, and How Does The BettenField Group Use That Information?
The information we gather from users and job applicants enables us to personalize and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our users and job applicants:
a. Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you provide to us through The BettenField Group website, email, hard copy, or any other method. The types of Information collected may include your name, email address, mailing address, resume information, phone number, IP address, browser information, and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
b. Information Collected Automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with The BettenField Group website. The BettenField Group automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser information, and other standard web logging information.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to The BettenField Group website, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. The BettenField Group only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often people use parts of The BettenField Group website so that we can make it appealing to as many users as possible, and improve those services and data.
d. The BettenField Group Uses Your Information for 2 Main Purposes:
- Evaluating applicants for potential employment;
- Communication with potential users of our services.
3. Will The BettenField Group Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your Information to anyone. We will not share your Information with anyone outside of The BettenField Group, except when we believe in good faith that release of your Information is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of The BettenField Group, our employees, our users, or others.
4. Is Information About Me Secure?
The BettenField Group endeavors to protect user Information to ensure that it is kept private. However, The BettenField Group cannot guarantee the security of user Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of the Information at any time.
5. What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of The BettenField Group’s services.
- You may request deletion of your Information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such a request, we will keep copies of only those items which we are required by law to keep.
Questions or Concerns
Effective Date: September 3, 2012